Self-guided Mountain Bike Tours in Georgia
Georiders invites you to Georgia to combine our expertise, local knowledge and support. We can provide a basecamp for you in order that you can feel confident to make the journey that you want to do in Georgia.
We offer you
- Bike Rental.
- Equipment Rental.
- Maps & map covers.
- GPS routes and navigation consulting.
- Advice on sights of interest (historical, geographical - eg. hot spas, lakes, waterfalls).
- Trail advice - eg. different terrains and styles - singletrack, forest trails, man-made, natural.
- Safety advice
- Local cultural advice - eg. basic language for transport, food, directions.
- Climate reports.
- Environmental and geographical scientific connections.
- Access to protected areas.
Who is a Self-guided mountain bike holiday for?
Make an enquiry
- Those who are confident to be self-sufficient.
- Groups of riders.
- Those who can't fit in with the dates.
- Those who want to customise an existing trip to make it longer or shorter, harder or easier.
- Those who have a specific thing in mind.