- The race starts at 2pm. Please arrive at 12pm.
- The course is 4km in length and 3 laps.
- The terrain requires intermediate mountain bike skills and a good level of fitness.
- A standard mountain bike without suspension (front suspension would be beneficial) is required.
- The race is self-supported. You need to bring your own tools and spares to repair your bike in case of a problem.
When out mountain biking, nothing is more important than ensuring your safety and the safety of others around you. The truth is, mountain biking is one of the most enjoyable activities in the world, but it can present several hazards above and beyond those of road cycling. If you’re ill equipped to foresee them, you could find yourself in harm's way sooner than you think.