Georiders began in 2007 when Davit saw the potential of sharing the wonderful Georgian trails that he had been riding for the last few years with people from around the world. Davit met Andy Welch when he was cycling around the world and they decided to create a collective of guides and support the local biking community.
- Click here for more information.
- View the blog for the latest news.
- View the photo gallery.
- Contact us to make an enquiry and for all booking enquiries.
- Click the videos thumbnails below.
- Join the conversation on the Facebook group
One of our favourite foods is Georgian Khinkali. Here are some links to recipes (or you could come to Georgia yourself!):-
- Wikipedia – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khinkali